Communications Strategy Planner
Generator Media + Analytics is a leading strategic planning, buying and analytics media agency with a history of strong client relationships earned by delivering results, sharing valuable insights, and by the expertise provided from our results-oriented team. We seek talented, self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are ready to achieve and grow within a hands-on and inspired organization where opportunities are performance-based.
This role is responsible for providing strategic planning support across all media channels (offline and online). Candidate must have solid foundation of knowledge and experience across all media channels, with an emphasis on digital media. Candidate must exhibit a proven ability to plan, execute and analyze digital campaigns across display, mobile, rich media and video. A firm understanding of both branding principles and ROI driving tactics will be critical for this position.
- Organize, implement and control the day-to-day media planning development process including coordination among assistants
- Develop media strategy for clients on a local and national basis
- Utilize available media planning tools (Comscore, MRI, Nielsen, Kantar), other industry research and clients’ historical media activity reports to develop media plans
- Manage day-to-day activities for campaigns
- Maintain budgets, creative trafficking, and invoicing
- Strong client interaction on a day-to-day basis
- Develop new media plans for regional promotions, including new location openings, special offers, etc.
- Meet with media vendors to identify new local and national media opportunities
- Work closely with analytics team to review and analyze campaign result
- Assist in developing, measuring, and implementing test opportunities for campaigns
- Participate in the development of presentations for both existing and new clients
- Minimum of 2 year’s media planning experience, with at least one at the Planner level (focus on digital, preferred).
- One year digital ad trafficking experience (DCM or Sizmek)
- Knowledge of local market media planning and buying, especially in top 40 markets
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Dependable, Proactive, detail oriented, excellent attendance
- Ability to balance multiple assignments and set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager and Adwords
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a must.
Benefits of Working for Generator:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance in addition to various voluntary benefits (ex: life insurance, WageWorks, gym memberships, One Medical, etc)
- 401K Program with company match
- Commuting reimbursement in addition to our Commuter Savings Account
- Competitive time-off policy, including Summer Friday program
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Gym reimbursement program
- Passion Pursuit program
- Tuition reimbursement for CE classes
- Manager & Non-Manager Training Programs
- Weekly catered lunches/brunches
- Stocked complimentary snacks and beverages
- Anniversary bonuses
- Frequent team building social activities in our agency event space
- Community volunteer program and events
- All levels of full-time, permanent staff eligible for bonus pool